High School Advisor Grant
These funds benefit your FIDM Fashion Club
FIDM offers a $400 FIDM Fashion Club High School Advisor Grant to new official FIDM Fashion Clubs, and $100 for renewing clubs. The funds from this grant must be used to benefit your high school club.
Deadline to enter: November 1, 2020
High School Advisor Grant Requirements:
- Club Advisor must submit a High School Club Advisor Grant Application with a W-9. High school district information is needed for the W-9.
- President must have 2 club meeting before November 1, 2020.
- President or Co-President must have electronically submitted club meeting/activity reports within 24 hours before or after each meeting.
- Must have 5 or more members registered online.
- Compliance in the use of all FIDM Fashion Club Forms and stationary to maintain the integrity and image of FIDM.
- The grant award must be used to benefit official FIDM Fashion Club only.
Please note that it takes 4-6 weeks from the time we approve your application to process a check for your club.
Click here to download and print the Advisor Grant Application & W-9 form: