8 steps to planning your fundraiser.
1. Ask your Fashion Club Advisor if you need school permission.
2. Decide on the type of fundraiser.
3. Determine date and location.
4. Set a budget and track expenses as well as the money coming in.
5. Determine what supplies are needed and who will participate.
- Create a schedule of all your fundraising goals.
- Set deadlines for ticket distribution, money collection, and sign up days.
7. Assign responsibilities and delegate tasks.
8. Promote. Promote. Promote!
Once the fundraiser is over, don’t forget to record the money spent and the money earned on your Fashion Club Fund Tracker in the Fashion Club Handbook & Planner.
Rodriguez High School Fashion Club