Plan An Activity
Things to consider when planning FC activities.
When planning an activity, especially larger ones like a fashion show or attending the FIDM DEBUT Runway Show, it’s important to plan out as many details as possible. The more prepared you are, the more successful you will be at all of your Fashion Club events.
Consider the following things when planning an activity.
- School permission: Before you get too far in your planning, find out if your school is OK with your activity. You may need to create a detailed outline for your Fashion Club Advisor, Principal, or Student Activities Director to review.
- Materials: Even if it’s something as simple as a bake sale, there are always materials needed. Consider everything, from tables and posters to clipboards and pencils.
- Time: Work backwards from the date of your activity to figure out all the things you need to do to make it happen.
- Cost: Figure out how much money you will need and what you’ll do to raise it. See our Fundraising section for tips.
- Responsibilities: A good leader knows how to delegate. For a successful outcome, make sure you put the right people in charge of the right things. Don’t be afraid to bounce ideas around with your Fashion Club officers and Advisor about who should be in charge of what.
Rocklin High School Fashion Club