High School Presidential Scholarship
FC presidents qualify for exclusive scholarships to attend FIDM.
JUNIORS & SENIORS ONLY
Sponsored By FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
$6,000 Presidential Scholarship
All Presidents and Co-Presidents are eligible to receive the $6,000 Presidential Scholarship. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years with 3.0 GPA at FIDM and consecutive attendance. Students must also maintain 12 units quarterly to qualify for scholarship renewal. Students may qualify for more than one scholarship but not to exceed the cost of tuition, books, and supplies.
Scholarship must be used the Summer or Fall quarter following high school graduation, with consecutive enrollment at FIDM. You may apply for the scholarship when you are in your Junior or Senior year of high school.
Presidents, make sure to fill out the Presidential Application, and submit by May 31, 2020.
- Run the club for one school year, during Junior and/or Senior year.
- Have minimum of 7 meetings during the school year.
- Electronically submit club meetings/activity reports within 24 hours before or after each meeting.
- Hand club over to a new President when you step down or graduate.
- All Presidents and Co-presidents must each fill out the Presidential Scholarship Application.
In order for seniors to be eligible for this scholarship, they must have started their club by December 31, 2019.
Submission of the Application:
The application is a fillable pdf with an e-signature and should be submitted via email by May 31, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper applications and/or applications sent through the mail will not be accepted.
Click the button below for the Fashion Club President Scholarship Application.