FIDM Fashion Club DEBUT Transportation Grant
We’ll help you get to our famed runway show.
Apply for up to $1,000 in grant funding to cover the cost of transporting your FIDM Fashion Club to the FIDM DEBUT Runway Show in Los Angeles.
Deadline to enter: November 1, 2020
FIDM Fashion Club DEBUT Transportation Grant Requirements:
- Club Advisor must submit a Transportation Grant Application with a W-9. High school district or college information is needed for the W-9.
- President must have 2 club meetings before November 1, 2020.
- President or Co-President must have electronically submitted club meeting/activity reports within 24 hours before or after each meeting.
- Must have 5 or more members registered online.
- An Advisor must be present at all times.
- Compliance in the use of all FIDM Fashion Club Forms and stationery to maintain the integrity and image of FIDM.
If your club is awarded the Transportation Grant, it is the responsibility of the Fashion Club Advisor to submit all important paperwork, information, and receipts to email@example.com by April 30, 2021.
Please note that this grant is a form of reimbursement. It takes 4 to 6 weeks from the time we approve your application process a check for your club.
Click here to download and print the Transportation Grant Application & W-9 Form: